Be Frugal with Your Food
My frugal food articles cover everything from meal planning to grocery shopping to my favorite frugal foods!
By sowing frugality we reap liberty, a golden harvest. – Agesilaus
Join the $5 Frugal Food Challenge!
Do you want to challenge yourself to be more frugal with food? Join my $5 Food Challenge! I will help put you on a path to spending less at the grocery store with delicious and healthy budget meals. Join the challenge now!
My latest Frugal Food Blog Posts
Use the information in my frugal food blog posts to learn how you can cut your food costs so that you can save more…and live more!
- Frugal Meal Prep to Save Money and Time
- Frugal Dinner: 12 Ideas for Cheap Dinners
- 12 Cheap and Frugal Lunch Ideas
- How To Stop Eating Out and Start Saving Money
- $50 Grocery List: A Meal Prep Grocery List on a Budget
- Frugal Food Hacks to Stop Wasting Food (and Start Saving Money!)
- Frugal Appetizers for Parties, Potlucks and Get Togethers
- Cheap Sources of Protein for Frugal Foodies
- Frugal Snacks: 12 Cheap Snacks for Kids and Adults
- FRUGAL DINING: How To Eat Out on a Budget
- Minimalist Kitchen Essentials for Frugal Cooks
- Frugal Grocery Shopping: Is Grocery Delivery Worth It?
- Festive Frugal Eats: Christmas Dinner on a Budget
- 12 Ways to Jazz Up Frugal Foods
- Groceries On a Budget: How To Tame Your Food Expenses
- 5 Top Tips for Frugal Cooking
- 12 Delicious and Cheap Breakfast Ideas
- My 5 Favorite Frugal Meals
- Budget Grocery List: What Should (and Shouldn’t) Be on Your Cheap Groceries List
- Frugal Meal Planning: 5 Tips for Success
Get Organized with Your Food
Being organized with your food will save you tons of money! To help, I have designed essential Food Planning Printables that will keep you on track to meet your overall budget and goals.
My affordable packet of printables includes 3 templates: A Weekly Meal Plan Calendar, a Grocery List and blank Recipe Cards for your favorite frugal foods.
Start Budgeting Your Food
Getting into the habit of budgeting will help ensure you stay within your food spending limits and enjoy a more frugal lifestyle.
You can find all of my budget printables on my Shop Page. To get started right now, you subscribe to Positively Frugal and get a FREE budget template!
I share heaps of ideas and recipes for low-budget cooking, but cookbooks are a fabulous resource, too!