Be Frugal with Your Food
My frugal food articles cover everything from meal planning to grocery shopping to my favorite frugal foods!
By sowing frugality we reap liberty, a golden harvest. – Agesilaus
Join the $5 Frugal Food Challenge!
Do you want to challenge yourself to be more frugal with food? Join my $5 Food Challenge! I will help put you on a path to spending less at the grocery store with delicious and healthy budget meals. Join the challenge now!
My latest Frugal Food Blog Posts
Use the information in my frugal food blog posts to learn how you can cut your food costs so that you can save more…and live more!
- My 5 Favorite Frugal Meals
- Frugal Appetizers for Parties, Potlucks and Get Togethers
- Frugal Grocery Shopping: Is Grocery Delivery Worth It?
- Cheap Sources of Protein for Frugal Foodies
- Minimalist Kitchen Essentials for Frugal Cooks
- 12 Ways to Jazz Up Frugal Foods
- How To Stop Eating Out and Start Saving Money
- $50 Grocery List: A Meal Prep Grocery List on a Budget
- Frugal Snacks: 12 Cheap Snacks for Kids and Adults
- 5 Top Tips for Frugal Cooking
- Festive Frugal Eats: Christmas Dinner on a Budget
- Groceries On a Budget: How To Tame Your Food Expenses
- Budget Grocery List: What Should (and Shouldn’t) Be on Your Cheap Groceries List
- Frugal Meal Planning: 5 Tips for Success
- Frugal Dinner: 12 Ideas for Cheap Dinners
- FRUGAL DINING: How To Eat Out on a Budget
- 12 Cheap and Frugal Lunch Ideas
- 12 Delicious and Cheap Breakfast Ideas
Get Organized with Your Food
My affordable packet of printables includes 3 templates: A Weekly Meal Plan Calendar, a Grocery List and blank Recipe Cards for your favorite frugal foods.
Start Budgeting Your Food
Getting into the habit of budgeting will help ensure you stay within your food spending limits and enjoy a more frugal lifestyle.
I share heaps of ideas and recipes for low-budget cooking, but cookbooks are a fabulous resource, too!