Adopt a Frugal Lifestyle
When you learn how to be frugal, you empower yourself to live more freely! Use the advice in my articles to learn how to live a frugal lifestyle.
You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. – Dave Ramsey
Take Control with a Budget!
If you want to live a more frugal lifestyle, starting a budget is a fantastic first step! To help get you started, I will send you my Budget Template for FREE when you subscribe to Positively Frugal!
My Latest Frugal Lifestyle Blog Posts
My frugal lifestyle blog posts are packed with information and insight into frugal living.
- Frugal Hobbies: 41 Cheap Hobbies to Pick Up for Fun
- How I Changed My Relationship with Money
- Free Vacations: How To Travel for Free
- Best Car Alternatives: Frugal Ways to Get Around Without a Car
- Fashion on a Budget: 16 Frugal Ways To Save Money on Clothes
- Extreme Frugality: 28 Extremely Frugal Ways To Save
- Frugal Vacation Tips and Ideas for 2023
- How To Get Your Spouse To Be More Frugal
- 10 Money Numbers You Need To Know
- 53 Products that Save You Money
- 28 New Year Financial Resolutions for 2023
- Best Financial Books for Beginners to Read in 2023
- Frugal Hacks: A Yearly Money-Saving Checklist
- Cheap Dates: 52 Fun Cheap Date Ideas
- 25 Frugal Habits That Don’t Always Pay Off
- Frugal Minimalist: The Best of Both Worlds
- Fun Frugal Entertainment: 98 Cheap and Free Activities
- How To Be Frugal: A Guide for Beginners
- Frugal vs Cheap: The Difference Between Cheap and Frugal Habits
- Gift Giving on a Budget: How To Save Money on Gifts
- Frugal Gifts: A Frugal-Minded Gift Guide
- Frugal Christmas Gifts: 24 Ideas for Affordable Presents
- Frugal Fitness: 14 Free Ways to Exercise
Get Organized to Live a Frugal Life
While budgeting is a great way to get organized in order to live more frugally (so don’t forget to get your free template here!), it is just one step in the process. You will also want to keep your goals top of mind, track your money and organize your frugal food expenses.
Staying on top of your budget, tracking your expenses and keeping your money goals in sight is hard work! The templates I offer will make it easier.
My affordable Complete Budget Planner Kit contains 18 useful templates dedicated to helping you find success! You can find all of my helpful budget planners on my Shop Page.
Frugal Lifestyle Books
Craving more information about the frugal life? These are a few of the books I have read or used in my quest to become more frugal.