Adopt a Frugal Lifestyle
When you learn how to be frugal, you empower yourself to live more freely! Use the advice in my articles to learn how to live a frugal lifestyle.
You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. – Dave Ramsey
Take Control with a Budget!
If you want to live a more frugal lifestyle, starting a budget is a fantastic first step! To help get you started, I will send you my Budget Template for FREE when you subscribe to Positively Frugal!
My Latest Frugal Lifestyle Blog Posts
My frugal lifestyle blog posts are packed with information and insight into frugal living.
- Gift Giving on a Budget: How To Save Money on Gifts
- Extreme Frugality: 28 Extremely Frugal Ways To Save
- How To Get Your Spouse To Be More Frugal
- Best Financial Books for Beginners to Read in 2022
- 10 Money Numbers You Need To Know
- Cheap Dates: 52 Fun Cheap Date Ideas
- Frugal Minimalist: The Best of Both Worlds
- 53 Products that Save You Money
- Fun Frugal Entertainment: 98 Cheap and Free Activities
- Frugal Hacks: A Yearly Money-Saving Checklist
- 28 New Year Financial Resolutions for 2022
- Frugal Christmas Gifts: 24 Ideas for Affordable Presents
- How To Be Frugal: A Guide for Beginners
- Frugal Gifts: A Frugal-Minded Gift Guide
- Frugal vs Cheap: The Difference Between Cheap and Frugal Habits
- Frugal Hobbies: 41 Cheap Hobbies to Pick Up for Fun
- How I Changed My Relationship with Money
- 25 Frugal Habits that Don’t Pay Off
Get Organized to Live a Frugal Life
While budgeting is a great way to get organized in order to live more frugally (so don’t forget to get your free template here!), it is just one step in the process. You will also want to keep your goals top of mind, track your money and organize your frugal food expenses.
Staying on top of your budget, tracking your expenses and keeping your money goals in sight is hard work! The templates I offer will make it easier.
Frugal Lifestyle Books
Craving more information about the frugal life? These are a few of the books I have read or used in my quest to become more frugal.